What documentation do I need?

You need a valid passport with at least 6 months before expiry.

To enter Kenya and Tanzania, you require a visa which you can obtain in the relevant Embassy or at your point of entry into the country

The cost of a visa for Kenya and Tanzania is 40 euros

  Do I need an International driving licence? 

 If you come from an E.U. country this is not necessary.

 Driving in Kenya and Tanzania?

Both countries drive on the left.

How many hours riding  each day?

Most of the time not more than five/six hours, but if conditions are bad, we may need to ride a little longer.  We will always avoid riding  at night.

How skilled do riders need to be?

The tracks are all easy to medium.

 Will we have a support vehicle?

Yes, to  carry baggage, tools, picnic lunches and fuel.  If someone falls ill we can transport the bike in the support vehicle.

 Do we have a spare bike?

We recommended but this is optional.

Have we got a mechanic with the group?

You will be accompanied by a guide/mechanic at all times.

 How many people minimum/maximum in a group?

A minimum of two to a maximum of ten.

 Can I go with a non-riding companion?

Yes, another person can accompany you in the support vehicle or in another 4X4.

 Do I have to bring  my personal equipment, helmet, boots, jacket, etc.?

Yes, you will need to bring your own personal equipment.  And don’t  forget that  in Africa, it rains!

When is the best time to go?

It is best to avoid the rainy season, which starts in April and ends mid-June.

 What’s the accommodation and  food like?

All hotels and lodges have been carefully chosen by us and are the best value obtainable in the region. Most are really comfortable, some downright luxurious, and the others, the only ones in the area!

The food will surprise you;  it is of international standard with many Asian influences.

In hotels, ice and salads are properly treated and therefore safe to consume.

Are there any compulsory vaccinations?

There are no compulsory vaccinations for Kenya and Tanzania.

We recommend that you follow the advice of the World Health Organisation.

Do I need travel insurance?

Yes, this is a must. You need insurance that covers repatriation, lost luggage, cancellation, etc.

How do I have to pay?
  • 30% at the time of booking.
  • 70% at least one month prior to travel.

Hay que hacer algún deposito de garantía por las motos ? 

Si, en el momento de la entrega de las motos se depositarán 1000 $ por piloto.